EVS in Czech Republic
Deadline for the CV and motivation letter to be sent is 15 March, 2015.
Date of selection 30 March, 2015.
EVS stay: August 2015 till July 2016
Proposed activities for EVS volunteers
- Volunteers will be involved in everyday activities of the organisation based on their wish, abilities and skills. It means, volunteers can participate in the non-formal education activities for children of all ages; can participate in free time activities organised for children; can cooperate with the media coordinator who is responsible for PR of the organisation, organising events, cultural events, etc.; further volunteers can participate in educational workshops organised for high school students, after school language clubs;
- Volunteers can also participate in activities managed by our partners: in sporting events, regular trainings, competitions; participate in cultural, musical and theatre activities;
- Volunteers can also learn about financial aspects of NGOs, managing social enterprise;
- Volunteers can also participate in activities at the library;
Each volunteers will engage in activities which best fit his/her needs. Each volunteer will have set up an individual plan with the coordinator to monitor the progress and to define the tasks as well as the volunteer´s own project.
Volunteers will participate in their activities approx. 6 hours per day flexi time.
- Each applicant will send his/her CV and motivation letters to email@example.com or by post to Mrs. Gabriela Medwell, Dubicka St. 992, Ceska Lipa, post code 47001, Czech Republic.
- Next, the successful applicants will be asked to fill in a questionnaire and complete English test.
- Third step will involve a skype call.
More info at: